Daher2Go Clincheck Service
When it comes to achieving great clinical outcomes with clear aligners, experience counts. Having treated over 4000 patients with clear aligners, consulted on an additional 5000 clear aligner cases and lectured to over 90,000 doctors across the world, Dr. Sam Daher is committed to sharing his proven treatment protocols and tested clinical experience with dentists worldwide.
The Daher Aligner Institute represents this commitment to education. Through comprehensive Daher2Go® ClinCheck® treatment planning services, live and online clinical educational programs and an online community of dentists committed to achieving stellar patient outcomes with clear aligners, The Daher Institute is your source for clear aligner education.
Learn more about the Daher2Go ClinCheck services and The Daher Aligner Institute:
- Dr. Daher has a Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from McGill University (Montreal), Master's Degree and Specialty in Orthodontics from University of Montreal.
- Dr. Sam Daher has treated over 5,000 patients with Invisalign®, and consulted on over 4,000 cases, making him an Elite Top 1% provider.
- He is a pioneer and early adopter of the Invisalign system, one of the top submitters in the world.
- First orthodontist to ever launch an Invisalign-only practice and has since implemented such systems in several of his clinics across Canada.
- Dr. Daher is an Adjunct Associate Professor at the University of the Pacific (UoP), Graduate orthodontics, San Francisco, a guest lecturer at the Université de Montréal
- Invisalign Faculty member and key opinion leader that has helped pilot, launch & revolutionize software programs and systems.
- Dr. Daher has given over 400 conferences worldwide to over 90,000 doctors, and wrote and published several articles on Invisalign.
Daher2Go ClinCheck Services
Dr. Daher and his team of orthodontic experts take the guesswork out of your clear aligner treatment planning and feel confident that you can achieve predictable and reliable clinical results with every patient.
The Daher Aligner Institute is the first step in Dr. Daher’s commitment to sharing his extensive experience predictably treating patients with clear aligners.
Coming soon: Check back for the most current list of upcoming live and online educational programs, as well exclusive access to an online community and interactive on-demand seminars available anytime. These self‐paced video seminars cover the latest topics in clinical techniques, practice integration, patient management, administration tips & marketing strategies.
Sign up now for the Daher Aligner Institute